A number of r(E)volutionaries have asked where last weeks podcast episode was. After all, it wasn’t that long ago that we started back with our Episode 51. Believe it or not Season 2A is over already. With six episodes (and subsequent speakers) we are now on our first break. A quick rundown, shall we? (episode number and guest)
- Episode 51 – Brock Dittus
- Episode 52 – Cheryl Coates
- Episode 53 – Wishbone Tiny Homes
- Episode 54 – Robert and Kelly Summers
- Episode 55 – William Rockhill
- Episode 56 – Boomer Sassman
But wait. There is an episode 57 and while it is just a conversation between Laura and I we think it might be one of our best. Not much talk about tiny houses, per se, but a lot of fun banter about beer, beards, and broads! Take a listen. You’ll see what I mean. Just click the play button at the top of this post.
As we mention in the episode Laura and I will be broadcasting from the Tiny House Conference this weekend bringing to our listeners the entire Bloggers Panel (assuming the audio equipment is friendly to us!) And we will be back the first week of May with a new lineup for Season 2B. We are hoping to bring on a few of the ‘more-popular-than-ever’ Aussie and New Zealand tiny housers, Dee Williams supporting her new book release, and a few yet-to-be-named guests that we sway during the conference.
In the meantime though we encourage you to do a couple of things:
- Visit the archives page and listen to our past shows. You’ll not just hear from some great past guests but also notice how far we have come technologically!
- Subscribe via iTunes to our podcast
- Leave a comment or rating on our iTunes page to help others find the value in the r(E)vo Convo
Thank you for your loyal listenership and please continue to enjoy the show.